Are you looking for a safe way to let your kids explore the world of YouTube? Activate YouTube Kids through kids.youtube.com/activate and allow them to explore age-appropriate videos! With this guide, you’ll easily get step-by-step directions on how to activate YouTube Kids. Get ready for an exciting journey into a world of educational entertainment! There is something for everyone, from music videos to cartoons, when activating YouTube Kids.
Table of Contents
YouTube Kids is a different version of the popular video-sharing platform, YouTube, designed specifically for children under 13. The app features a simplified user interface and content curated to be appropriate for children. It includes various features to help parents control their child’s experience, such as setting time limits and filtering search results. Additionally, YouTube Kids uses automated systems and human reviewers to monitor the content on the platform to ensure that it is appropriate for children.
The app also includes a feature that allows parents to set a 4-digit passcode to prevent children from accessing the settings and leaving the app. YouTube Kids also does not show ads, which is different from the main YouTube app. YouTube Kids is available on various Android, iOS, and web platforms. YouTube Kids provides a safe and age-appropriate environment for children to enjoy videos while giving parents peace of mind.
kids.youtube.com/activate: What Is It?
Create a child YouTube account at kids.youtube.com/activate to activate the YouTube app on your child’s smart TV. Once you click “Sign In,” the YouTube kid’s app will generate the activation code that you must enter to access the kids’ YouTube. The YouTube Kids app will therefore be made available on an Android box and on your smart television with the help of the YouTube Kids activation codes. This tutorial will show you how to link the smart TV or other streaming devices to the YouTube Kids app.
How Do You Setup Your YouTube Kids Account with kids.youtube.com/activate?
Create an account for you and your children at youtubekids.com as the first step in activating YouTube Kids on the smart TV. Therefore, we’ll look at how to set up the YouTube kid’s username in this article. Follow these instructions:
- First, check you have an excellent internet connection.
- Then, by using your computer or your phone, head over to the browser and access youtubekids.com.
- You can see the “watch it again” message by clicking “Profile” and then the “Profile” symbol in the top left corner.
- Make a profile and select “Get started” to invite your parents to sign in so you can do so.
- Once you have confirmed your Gmail account, click “Next” on the following screen. You must follow these instructions to create a Gmail account in less than five to six minutes.
- After that, to verify your age, enter the year of your birth. Then, look for the “submit” button and click it. Remember that you don’t have to put your child’s name in this section. If you do so, you won’t be able to create a YouTube for kids account.
- In this case, YouTube Kids would display videos regarding what you could achieve using the youtubekids.com. You can select to display some text for you to read before moving on by clicking “Next.”
- You must now sign in as a parent with your Google account information. Then, click “Sign In.”
- However, clicking “Add an account” does not add the YouTube Kids content to your timeline.
- A pop-up prompts you to log into your Gmail account to finish creating the YouTube Kids profile.
- When you visit youtubekids.com using the associated Google account, the page for configuring YouTube Kids will refresh, and you will be able to see your child’s whole YouTube search history.
You can now activate YouTube Kids by following the above procedures on your smart TV. You will also get access to your child’s YouTube search history.
How to Set Up YouTube Kids with Your TV using kids.youtube.com/activate?
If you’re searching for a way to keep your kids entertained while also providing them with educational content, setting up YouTube Kids with your TV is a great option. Not only will it give them access to age-appropriate videos, but it can also help to improve their technology literacy. Follow these instructions:
- If you haven’t installed YouTube Kids yet, launch the app on your TV and proceed to the next step: download, install, and enable YouTube Kids.
- To verify your age, enter your birthdate.
- You can decide whether or not to sign in. Click this to view YouTube Kids as a guest or enable your YouTube Kids application on your TV.
- The https://kids.youtube.com/ and “yes, sign me in” would activate if you made that choice. The activation code for YouTube Kids will also be displayed on your TV.
- Use a web browser, your smartphone, or your YouTube Kids code seen on the television to navigate to kids.youtube.com/activate.
- To ensure your activation code is visible on your TV screen, select “Connect”.
- Your activation page will update and load YouTube children’s content if activation is confirmed.
In conclusion, activating YouTube Kids is a great way to provide your children with access to safe, age-appropriate content in an easily accessible and engaging way. Thanks to the special kids.youtube.com URL through kids.YouTube.com/activate, parents can now quickly and securely allow their children to watch videos on any device with just a few clicks. Setting up this account takes little time but helps ensure that your child only has access to appropriate content while they explore the wonderful world of YouTube.
Q 1. Is the YouTube Kids app free or not?
A: It is cost-free, user-friendly, and loaded with family-friendly content.
Q 2. Is YouTube Kids appropriate for 12-year-olds?
A: YouTube Kids is rated for children aged 4 and above in the app store, although Common Sense Media suggests it for children ages 7 and above. It is advisable to wait till children are a little older or to watch videos with their younger children due to the advertisements, commercialism, and potential for improper videos.
Q 3. How do you activate the YouTube kid mode?
A: Launch the YouTube app. In the top right corner, tap your profile image to access it. After selecting Settings, select General. Turn on Restricted Mode by flipping a switch.