britbox.com/connect/firetv – Are you looking to take your movie and TV show streaming experience to the next level? Britbox.com is an innovative new streaming service that offers an extensive library of British shows and movies, all in one convenient place. You only need a Britbox account and the special Fire TV code while visiting Britbox.com/Connect/Firetv on the website! The great part is that you can now watch these shows on your Fire TV device with just a few simple steps.
Table of Contents
What is BRITBOX?
BRITBOX is changing the way we watch television! The new streaming service, created by BBC and ITV in 2017, offers the best British TV from both networks and more. With an ever-growing library of classic shows, exclusive programs, documentaries, and even theatrical releases – BRITBOX is a must for any fan of British television.
If you’re looking for your favorite British comedies, dramas, or reality TV – it’s all available on BRITBOX. From “Fawlty Towers” to “Downton Abbey” to “EastEnders” — you can find them all without having to search through multiple streaming services!
Compatible Device with Britbox
Internet Explorer, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Safari, Android phones, desktop, Roku, Fetch, Fire TV Stick, iOS, Samsung Smart TVs, Telstra TV, and LG Smart TVs are all compatible with BritBox. Additionally supported are Airplay and Chromecast. BritBox offers an annual membership plan for $69.99 and a monthly subscription plan for $6.99.
What is FIRE TV?
FIRE TV is the ultimate streaming device, providing the best entertainment from Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, Hulu, and more. With an easy-to-use interface, it’s simple to search for movies, shows, and live sports with voice search or type in your query. Plus, with Alexa built right into the device, you can control playback and music by talking.
With 4K Ultra HD resolution capabilities and Dolby Atmos audio support for immersive sound quality, FIRE TV is the perfect way to get all your entertainment needs met in one place.
Connect Code for Fire TV on Britbox.com
- On your Fire TV, launch the BritBox app.
- The “Sign At” icon is in the upper right corner; click it even if you’re a new subscriber.
- Go to britbox.com/connect/firetv on your PC or mobile device’s web browser.
- To get into your BritBox account, enter your email and password.
- After inputting the special code displayed on your TV, click “Connect.” Once you’re connected, your TV screen will update.
How Can You Get Britbox on Your Fire Stick?
You can get the BritBox software directly from the AppStore because Firestick makes it available. Here are the steps to take.
- Start your Firestick, then connect it to Wi-Fi or the internet.
- To utilize the search function, tap your Magnifying Glass symbol on FireStick’s home screen.
- Then, use your FireStick’s search function to see if BritBox is available.
- Once you’ve found it, select BritBox.
- You may then download the BritBox app to your Firestick by choosing Get.
- Finally, you have finished your installation. Now, open the application.
How Can You Activate Britbox on Your Firestick with britbox.com/connect/firetv?
Follow the on-screen directions to set up with BritBox on your Firestick.
- Once it has been downloaded to your Fire Stick, launch BritBox.
- Choose a trial offer if you would like to start viewing for free on your Firestick.
- Enter your contact information, including your name, email address, and password, in BritBox on your Firestick.
- Select the Create an Account option in the BritBox app on your Firestick.
- Then select your desired BritBox subscription package.
- Now that BritBox is open on your Firestick, you may enter your payment information.
- Then, on the Fire Stick, click BritBox’s Submit button.
- On a desktop or mobile device, go to https://www.britbox.com/connect/firetv.
- A code will be displayed on your computer or mobile device. To remember it for when you activate BritBox on FireStick, make a note of it.
- Put the code where it belongs in BritBox on the Fire Stick.
- To activate the BritBox service on your Fire Stick, choose Connect in the final step. Watch your preferred television programs right away on your Firestick.
Mobile & Tablet
- Click “Menu” in the top left corner of the BritBox app once it has been launched.
- In the drop-down menu’s upper right corner, select the circular ID icon by clicking there.
- Enter your password and email address.
- Select “Sign In.”
- Specify your password and email address.
LG Smart TVs
- Access the LG Content Store on your TV, look for the BritBox app, install it, and launch it.
- After that, you can see the Sign in option; click it.
- Open a web browser on a desktop computer or mobile device and go to https://www.britbox.com/connect/lg.
- Use your email ID and password to get into your BritBox account.
- Click “Connect” after entering the specific code presented on your TV. The TV screen will reload once you’re connected.
Apple TV & ROKU
- Open your BritBox app and select “Sign In” from the menu in the top right.
- Select the “Sign In” button on the following screen.
- Enter your password and email address.
In conclusion, BritBox.com is a great way to watch all your favorite British TV shows and movies. It doesn’t matter if you have a Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, or another streaming device; you can easily connect your BritBox account with the code provided. This makes it easy for everyone to access the extensive library of content Britbox.com offers, no matter what device you use.
Q 1. BritBox, is it free on Amazon Prime?
A: Unfortunately, BritBox is not free with Amazon Prime, despite our best efforts to provide you with a gift. You can use your Prime Video app to access BritBox for an extra monthly charge if you have Amazon Prime Video.
Q 2. Is BritBox exclusive to the UK?
A: With different content in each version, BritBox is offered in the UK, the US, and Canada.
Q 3. What does BritBox price on Netflix?
A: For up to 5 devices, the BritBox Month Plan is $6.99 per month. For up to 5 devices, the BritBox Yearly Plan is $69.99 per year.